Wednesday 18th April 2018
This one off, unique and highly interactive day is not to be missed!
This is the perfect development day for all attractions and is restricted to BALPPA Operating Members only. This will be a great learning and knowledge gathering opportunity for Owner Operators, Directors, Business Managers, Senior Managers, Development Managers, Catering and F&B Managers, Head Chefs and Catering Team Members.
We are currently developing the day’s schedule and will be announcing this soon but we urge you to book your place now as space is limited!
This day will feature industry specialist food and beverage guests speakers covering the below
- 2018 food and drink market trends, which will keep your business offering fresh and increase spend per head.
- Information on government taxation programmes (Latte tax, sugar free tax) and how to overcome the hurdles.
- Foodservice companies are supporting with a live cooking shows’, to help innovate, inspire and share ideas for revamping your leisure attractions menu’s.
- As concerns mount over environmental issues, there is an increasing demand for sustainable alternatives and how businesses can use recyclable/ biodegradable products and what products are on offer in preparation to support our environmental requirements. We are lucky to have a guest speaker from the only completely compostable package company operating globally.
- Last year we heard from Dinosaur Adventure on their plans to improve their F & B offering – we get a chance to hear how their plans have developed one year on.
Book now for just £45 + VAT per person, including refreshments.
If you are interested in sponsorship opportunities at this event please contact email@example.com or call Tracey on 07706 945529.
Please use you BALPPA Member log in details to view the booking form. If you do not have your log in details please complete the registration form.