Wednesday 20th September
The Tenpin Bowling Proprietors Association (TBPA) and BALPPA will be holding a Tenpin Bowling Seminar on Wednesday 20th September at Tenpin Feltham. This is the first seminar of its kind for BALPPA and an informative programme has been planned. This is a FREE event, open to all BALPPA Members and Affiliate Members of BALPPA through the TBPA.
Topics to be covered include:
Bowling Industry (info source members and Mintel data)
- History and development
- Current key data, number of centres etc.
- Current key players
- Projected growth in income / sites
- Race for space, impact on rents (historic cycles)
- Typical rental / service charge / rates levels
- Customer base
Latest Trends in Bowling Business Model
- Broader range of facilities (soft play, laser etc.)
- Own shoes
- Less lanes more ancillary spend
- Move to on line booking & call centres
- Smaller centres
- Refurbishment impacts
- Feltham experience
- Boutique operations
- Increased reliance on games and early testing of cashless
- Food offers
- Key manufacturers
- Model Options standard, string or small ball & lane
- Pros & Cons of each
- Typical investment levels
- Space requirements
- H & S Obligations
- Energy efficiencies
The seminar is expected to run between 9.45am and 12pm and will be held at Tenpin in Feltham:
Leisure West Complex
After the seminar, delegates will be able to enjoy the facilities at Tenpin Feltham.
Please use your BALPPA Member log in details to view the invitation. If you do not have your log in details please complete the registration form.