If you’re heading to the Asian Attractions Expo why not start your week in Singapore with us?
blooloopLIVE Asia is an afternoon business briefing followed by networking drinks on Tuesday 13th June 2017 held at the lovely Asian Civilisations Museum.
The afternoon event will include a business briefing from 1pm to 5.30pm, followed by a networking drinks and canapes reception to 7.30pm. Tickets just SG$100.
We are delighted to offer BALPPA members a 25% discount. Please follow the following link:
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE ATTRACTIONS INDUSTRY IN ASIA IN ONE AFTERNOON
There are a limited number of places so book early to avoid disappointment. Due to the demand for this event delegates must register in advance and bring a valid ticket along to gain admittance.
blooloopLIVE Asia 2017 will see leading experts and executives share their thoughts on the major developments and trends that are shaping the attractions industry in Asia. Speakers include:
- Mario Mamon: Enchanted Kingdom‘s CEO
- Greg Lombardo: Senior VP, Global Live & Location Based Entertainment at Fox Filmed Entertainment
- Victor Danau: Director, Asia pacific, Ripley Entertainment
- Ernest Yale: Triotech CEO
- Andrew Darrow: Chief Strategy and Business Development Officer at THE VOID.
- Vietnam, a land of opportunity
- New technologies and their impact in Asia
- Growth of water parks in Asia
- IP and its developement in Asia
- Theme park development
- The attractions sector in Singapore
- An overview of the regional attractions market
Sponsors and Supporters
We are enormously grateful to our sponsors and supporters.
For more information please contact Rachel at firstname.lastname@example.org.